I have a mixed corporate practice with a focus on public and private transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and corporate reorganizations.
Prior to joining Lindsey MacCarthy LLP, I worked as an audit and assurance manager at a large accounting firm. I apply the knowledge I’ve gained throughout my various academic and professional endeavors to assist clients in overcoming the wide range of obstacles and challenges they may encounter during the course of their business ventures.
- Variperm Canada Limited, a SCF Partners portfolio company, on its cross-border acquisition of RGL Reservoir Management Inc. and its wholly-owned US-subsidiary, Pacific Perforating, Inc., establishing Variperm as a global leader in the sand and flow control space with operations in Canada and the United States.
- Advanced Electrical Services Ltd., a provider of electrical power and distribution products and services, on the cross-border sale of all of its issued and outstanding shares to RESA Power, LLC, an Investcorp portfolio company.
- Vault 44.01 Ltd., a leading carbon capture and storage developer focused on the development, capitalization, and operation of carbon storage assets throughout North America, on its cross-border reorganization, US$5 million initial capital contribution and US$150 million follow-on capital commitment from Grey Rock Investment Partners.
- A private Alberta-based hospitality company on the concurrent sale of two Ontario-based restaurants.
- AdvEn Industries Inc., a private Alberta-based advanced energy and environmental technology company, on the spinout of two non-core technologies and the subsequent acquisition by Nano Innovations Inc. of all of AdvEn’s issued and outstanding shares.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Alberta Bar Association
- Member, Canada Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Board member, Canadian Mental Health Association, Kamloops (2018-2021)