My practice principally focuses on corporate commercial law and financial services.
I regularly advise on purchase and sale transactions, negotiation of commercial agreements and leasing matters. I also work closely with business owners to provide guidance on day-to-day legal issues, growth strategies and corporate governance matters, including shareholders’ agreements and navigating compliance issues.
I have extensive experience advising financial institutions, private lenders and corporate borrowers on secured and unsecured lending transactions, with both domestic and international elements.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Co-Chair, Risk Management Association, Young Professionals (Vancouver)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia)